A meal for 2 with a bottle of bubbly at Megan’s, a top-notch Thai cooking class, a classy Nespresso coffee machine… Drive Forward Trustee Marie Broad has put an exclusive portfolio of in-kind donations together to encourage further support for our mission.
Visit Marie’s fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving and make a difference today!
Why your support is so important:
- Over 78,000 children are currently in care in England, living in children’s homes, hostels or being fostered.
- Over 60% of them have been taken into care due to a risk of abuse or neglect.
- Almost 40% of children’s emotional and behavioural health was a cause for concern in 2019.
- Only 6% of 19-21 year old care leavers were known to be in higher education.
- Almost 40% of 19-21 year old care leavers were not in employment, education, or training; as compared to 12% of all young people.
OUR MISSION here at Drive Forward is to enable care-experienced young people to achieve their full potential and access sustainable employment.
Have a look at how we do it: Help for Young People
With the generous help of our supporters, we enable young people to change their lives for the better.