Discover A Diamond In Need Of A Little Shine
We partner with businesses big and small to create a pipeline from care to career. If you’ve got the drive to bring in new thinking, work with great young talent and help others grow, then we are the partner charity for you.
Lola - The Crown Estate
Make a difference. Become a partner.
Drive Supporters may:
- Provide links to networks to progress the work of Drive Forward;
- Offer early application access to upcoming work experience and employment opportunities e.g. internship programmes;
- Offer one-off work placement or experience opportunities;
- Delivery employment support or training sessions to young people;
- Provide training and events space or catering;
- Run staff fundraising events;
- Offer pro-bono support to young people or our charity;
- And so much more… 🙂
- Create a bespoke programme of activities to build young peoples’ skillsets and career prospects;
- Develop tailored work experience placements, employability workshops, ring-fenced internships and inclusive recruitment processes;
- Enable young people to take up long-term employment opportunities within your organisation;
- Sponsor our programmes and activities;
Joseph - Mentee
What we will do for you
What we ask from you
YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
A dedicated account manager: we will work with you to develop opportunities according to your resources.
Ongoing training: we offer an induction session and pre-placement training for your team to provide an understanding of what it means to be care-experienced and how to provide holistic workplace support.
Candidate preparation: we work closely with young people to support them in preparation for opportunities with you. If a young person joins your team our support does not end there, we will stay in contact with both you and the individual.
Events: we run regular breakfast mornings and an annual partner appreciation event to give you the chance to network, hear from young people we work with and learn about topics related to our work.
Partner network: we work with a range of partners from corporate and public sectors to promote social mobility and inclusion. You’ll be welcomed to connect with other partners and share best practice across our network so that, together, we can bring about equality in the workplace for care-experienced young people.
TIME, COMMITMENT, CHANGE:
A successful partnership must be built on the shared belief and understanding of our mission and vision for care-experienced young people.
Working with us should be seen as one part of a wider agenda to promote diversity and inclusion. As part of this process, we want partners to review existing recruitment policies and practices.
In addition, we will encourage you to consider alternative application processes to provide individuals we work with the best opportunity of showcasing their skills and potential.
Providing an opportunity for a care-experienced young person is just the start. We ask that you invest time into making this work by providing an appropriate work support network.
Partner Packed Placements with Breakthrough
Partner with us!
We recognise that every business and organisation is different and that we all have our own challenges and ambitions. What counts for us is your drive to make a lasting positive impact!
Get in touch today and find out more how we can work together to make it happen!